Becoming a Master Practitioner
For nearly 15 years, I have studied, researched and worked in the field of power and influence, with a particular focus on finding practical ways to help people with integrity to succeed.
During these years, I have amassed a wide range of approaches that help people to make sense of the world in which they wish to succeed, and propel them towards simple actions that make a big difference.
Now, I am delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to master the skills of influence with me, so that you can dramatically increase your capability and your results.
During October, a special offer is available to a limited number of individuals who are ready to get moving this month on becoming a Master Practitioner. See below for details. Places currently available.
Benefits of Becoming a Practitioner
This depends on what you want to do with this enhanced capability.
For instance, if you are an ambitious and talented leader, you can expect to gain:
However, if you are a professional coach or trainer, you'll get all of the above, plus:
When you join the practitioner programme, you will be given immediate access to all four elements of the Breakthrough Influence approach. This involves video tutorials on each element, exercises and supporting articles.
You then decide your priorities, and put in place a development plan that will deliver for you. As you progress, you will send selected exercises for assessment. If necessary, one of our assessors will fix up a call to review your progress.
Once you have completed all of the assessments, you will be awarded Master Practitioner status, and can use this on your professional profiles. If you are in a hurry, this can be completed within a month, but usually, a year is recommended (about 1 to 2 hours a week).
If you are a coach or trainer, once you have been assessed as competent, you will then be able to purchase materials and access to use with your clients.
Core Elements of Breakthrough Influence
Part One: Unlocking Critical Relationships
This part delves deeply into the way you are able to build influential relationships. It includes the ability to understanding influencing styles, adapt styles appropriately and build high levels of trust in your relationship.
As part of your progress, you will be able to use the Gautrey Influence Profile. This psychometric diagnoses your own preferred style, and will help you to understand how you differ from others, and what you need to do to maximise the quality of your relationships.
Part Two: Applying Strategic Influence
The main focus of this part is to develop a strategic approach to influence. It includes learning how to apply the Stakeholder Influence Process, and the Stakeholder Mapping approach. In effect, it will help you to become a highly organised influencer, and drive you rapidly towards your goals by applying the simple methods I have developed.
Part Three: Mastering the Politics
In this part, we roll up our sleeves and become familiar with the realities of organisational life. With detailed analytical frameworks, and clear processes of enquiry, your grasp of the informal side of the group you work in will grow dramatically. This is what allows you to become far more accurate with your own decision making, so that you are far more likely to be successful. For clarity, this is how we apply a high degree of integrity to the dynamics of organisational life.
Part Four: Building a Powerful Reputation
Finally, this part considers how you are going to dramatically improve your visibility, recognition and forge a reputation that will serve your purpose. Leveraging the skills you have built, the processes here will enable you to present yourself in the best possible way, with substance, and make sure that you get the opportunities you desire, and embed your position as a powerful and influential individual in the arenas you wish to be successful in.
During October, a special offer is available to a limited number of individuals who are ready to commit this month to becoming a Master Practitioner.
- On successful completion of the assessment as a Master Practitioner, you will be awarded online course credits with a retail value of £2,500. You can use with your clients/team members. This will allow you to offer your clients courses such as Building a Powerful Reputation and then be able to coach them through all the exercises etc. Alternatively, if you are a senior manager/leader, you will be eligible for a quarterly coaching call with me during the first year.
- You will be able to attend, free of charge, the first in-person two-day Breakthrough Influence Workshop that will give you an opportunity to work with me, and other coaches/trainers, as you develop your skills of Breakthrough Influence (10th and 11th January 2018 at Jury's Inn, Oxford, United Kingdom (excluding travel/accommodation).
- If you're ready to commit in October, while places are available, you can also join the Breakthrough Influence Master Practitioner programme at 40% reduction.
NOTE: This will only apply on a limited basis during October. If the price is reduced below, there are still places available on this offer. It will be withdrawn as soon as the quota has been reached, so please move swiftly through your decision process.
A Brief Biography of Colin Gautrey
In summary, Colin has been specialising in the subject of power and influence for nearly 15 years. In that time, he has trained and coached thousands of people, along with writing five books.
Here are a few headlines:
- Colin is an author, trainer and executive coach specialising in the practical use of power and influence in the workplace.
- His passion and enthusiasm continues to climb, even after all this time.
- Business Schools / MBAs have shown strong interest in his work. He has presented to many including London Business School, Warwick Business School (where he earned an MBA), Wharton, CASS, UMIST, AGSM and more besides.
- Of the five books he has written on the subject, the latest and favourite is Influential Leadership: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done. That said, A Project Manager's Guide to Influence comes a close second.
- His corporate clients include many household names and he has trained and coached thousands of people around the world.
- Finally, as a prolific writer, he is proud of the fact that his work has been used in one way, shape, or form, in over 20% of FTSE 100 companies and 30% of Fortune 100 corporations.
However, grand though that may be, the most important thing to know about Colin is that, on the Master Practitioner programme, he is here for you.
Copyright © 2017 Colin Gautrey Limited. All Rights Reserved.