For nearly 15 years, Colin has studied, researched and worked in the field of power and influence, with a particular focus on finding practical ways to help people with integrity to succeed.
During these years, he has amassed a wide range of approaches that help people to make sense of the world in which they wish to succeed, and propel them towards simple actions that make a big difference.
Now, it is time to share this with others who have a passion to become highly influential, and/or coach and train others to do so.
So, if you wish to become a far better influencer, able to get bigger and better results, for you, your colleagues and your organisation, keep reading.
Why? Because this is going to help you in a big way.
Author, Trainer and Executive Coach
"My purpose, and my passion, is to influence people to take positive, high-integrity action to become more influential."
Almost all of Colin's work over the last 15 years is contained within our practitioner approach. The whole framework has been divided into four parts.
When each has been fully completed and assessed, you will be granted Breakthrough Influence Master Practitioner status. This status can then be used on your professional profile / resume, and you will then join an elite group who are at the forefront of the practice of influence in the world.
Part One: Unlocking Critical Relationships
This part delves deeply into the way you are able to build influential relationships. It includes the ability to understanding influencing styles, adapt styles appropriately and build high levels of trust in your relationships.
As part of your progress, you will be able to use the Gautrey Influence Profile to understand your own style, and also, to use with your clients or team if appropriate.
Part Two: Applying Strategic Influence
The main drive in this part is to develop a strategic approach to influence. It includes learning how to apply the Stakeholder Influence Process and particularly, the Stakeholder Mapping Process. In effect, it will help you to become highly organised in your work as an influencer, and drive you rapidly towards your goals (or help others to do so) by applying the simple methods Colin has developed.
Part Three: Mastering the Politics
The focus of this part is to delve far deeper into organisational life. It necessitates more detailed analysis of what is actually going on in the informal side of the organisation, and also includes developing the ability to draw conclusions and take action in the political arena around your role, or that of your client.
Part Four: Building a Powerful Reputation
Finally, it is vital to continue developing greater impact and influence (and/or help your clients to do so). This involves learning more about reputations, impression management, and influencing on a larger scale.
If you are new to Colin's approach to influence, it is recommended that you plan to spend a complete year studying the four parts and completing the assessments.
In special circumstances this can be shortened but it must be understood, there is a lot of material that needs to be covered, and application needs to be demonstrated for successful assessment.
Benefits to You
Actually, this rather depends on what you want to do with all of this capability. In the main, we expect you to gain in the following ways:
- Ability to get done what you want to get done while maintaining a highly ethical approach.
- Effective skills to bring stakeholders on-side and develop far more collaborative relationships.
- Lifting the capability and performance of your team, way above the norm.
- More rewarding and comfortable working life, helping others to excel.
- Recognition of having been trained and assessed by the creator of these practical approaches.
- Higher credibility when pitching for work, or moving through selection processes.
- More focused and successful way of working.
- Material combines video tutorials, articles, exercises and email support.
- In total, the Masters Programme contains nearly 20 hours of video material, and over 500 practical articles to support your learning.
- Sample copies of hardcopy resources, including Influential Leadership, The Gautrey Guide to Influence and the workbooks Colin uses will also be sent as an alternative to the online resources.
- Complimentary access to the range of Gautrey Group online tools such as the Influence Profile and the Influencing Skills Survey. You can also use the free version of these with your colleagues and clients as you develop your skills.
- You can study and be assessed at your own pace, although we recommend planning the programme over a 12 month period.
- Example training and coaching programmes that you can use with your clients or team.
- Ongoing support to develop your business. This is likely to include online profiles, featured coaches/trainers in our blogs and more as the group develops..
While Colin's approach to influence is pretty extensive, the main focus is on practical ways to make sense of your environment and decide on simple strategies and actions to move forward.
This will be perfect if you:
- Want to become far more influential and successful.
- Are working with clients in large/complex situations where influencing capability is essential.
- Are an ambitious leader in a complex environment, wishing to build personal and team results.
- You want to stand out from the crowd and increase your credibility and impact.
When you join the Practitioner Programme, you can certainly be confident that we will move heaven and earth to make it work for you.
Investment Requirement to Become a Master Practitioner
Because of the intense and deep nature of the training that you will get, and the huge value we expect you to gain, this is will be a serious commitment on both sides.
When Colin is asked to train people, perhaps on a one day workshop, his fee ranges between £6,000 and £10,000. Executive coaching ranges beyond that depending on the specific challenge a client is facing.
Why? Because his approaches get results for clients and individuals who work with him. And, that is what we have lined up for you within the practitioner programme, so that you can deliver this level of benefit to your clients or to your organisation.
Yet, despite these levels, we want to spread the word and help hundreds of people to use these approaches, either personal or with their clients. So, instead of charging you £10,000, for the full programme along with all the additional benefits, you can get into the 2017 programme right now for just £2,500 (plus VAT if appropriate) - around $3,200 USD.
Join the Master Practitioner Programme
Breakthrough Influence Master Practitioner
Join the programme to become qualified as a Master Practitioner and be recognised as able to implement the full Breakthrough Influence Approach personally, and with clients.
Single Payment of £2,500
(plus VAT if applicable)
*** OR ***
Exactly the same content, only with modules, materials and assessments taking place over a 12 month period. This provides you with immediate access to the Relationship part. An additional parts will then be released progressively during the year.
12 Monthly Payments of £250
(plus VAT if applicable)
A Brief Biography of Colin Gautrey
In summary, Colin has been specialising in the subject of power and influence for nearly 15 years. In that time, he has trained and coached thousands of people, along with writing five books.
Here are a few headlines:
- Colin is an author, trainer and executive coach specialising in the practical use of power and influence in the workplace.
- His passion and enthusiasm continues to climb, even after all this time.
- Business Schools / MBAs have shown strong interest in his work. He has presented to many including London Business School, Warwick Business School (where he earned an MBA), Wharton, CASS, UMIST, AGSM and more besides.
- Of the five books he has written on the subject, the latest and favourite is Influential Leadership: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done. That said, A Project Manager's Guide to Influence comes a close second.
- His corporate clients include many household names and he has trained and coached thousands of people around the world.
- Finally, as a prolific writer, he is proud of the fact that his work has been used in one way, shape, or form, in over 20% of FTSE 100 companies and 30% of Fortune 100 corporations.
However, grand though that may be, the most important thing to know about Colin is that, on the Master Practitioner programme, he is here for you.
Copyright © 2017 Colin Gautrey Limited.