This part of the Stakeholder Influence Process usually begins to happen quite naturally as you are analysing each individuals position. Yet what usually happen is that the initial ideas for action are unlikely to be the more appropriate or effective.
Here you will find a collection of resources to really challenge your thinking, test thought devilish assumptions of yours and help you to turn a conversation into a coherent strategy and plan for action.
Oh, and your strategy does not need to be complicated either.
- Considering Your Stakeholder Strategy.
- Exercise: Challenging Your Stakeholder Strategy.
- Exercise: Developing Stakeholder Influence.
- Stakeholder Strategy Examples.
- Exercise: Deciding Your Stakeholder Strategy.