The Influential Leadership Programme
This is a unique online training programme for senior managers/leaders who need to make a step-change in their capability to lead and influence in complex settings.
The purpose of the programme is to enable you to become calm, confident and comfortable in your role as an influential leader. In particular, it will help you to:
- Become wise and savvy about what is going on around you.
- Analyse complicated and ambiguous political environments.
- Develop clear influencing goals that are achievable.
- Formulate a strategic plan for accomplishing your goals.
- Begin to get the results, while remaining relaxed and enjoying your work.
- Become a leader respected by your team, peers and other key stakeholders.
What distinguishes this programme from anything else in the leadership development domain is that it goes way beyond the usual focus on leading a team, coaching and motivation people.
The programme begins with the assumption that you can do all of that great work. In fact, it builds on these skills and will help you to thrive as a leader within the context of your organisation and its environment.
This programme offers you the opportunity to benefit from the extensive experience that Colin Gautrey has gained coaching senior managers and executives around the world.
- Extensive video tutorials by Colin (over 9 hours of penetrating insights and practical ideas).
- Access to the Gautrey Influence Profile and the Influencing Skills 360.
- Extensive collection of over 500 articles about leadership and influence.
- Modules supported by extra guides and exercises to focus on implementation.
- Optional email and coaching support.
- Continued access and support for at least 12 months.
- Flexible and convenient access so you can study when you like.
Each module contains over 9 hours of video tutorials, along with additional readings, guides and exercises. Each module focuses on a different topic critical to becoming an influential leader, such as:
- The Bigger Picture: Defining, mapping and analysing your leadership arena.
- Learning the Politics: Understanding the complex and conflicting web of agendas impacting your leadership purpose.
- Unlocking Relationships: How to gain far greater trust and political insight from your key stakeholders.
- The Dynamics of Power: Learning how to tap into the way power and influence are actually working around your work and your arena.
- Developing Vision, Purpose and Goals: How to define what is feasible within your political context and start to make it happen fast.
- Building Reputation: How to increase momentum and influence as you swing into action as an influential leader.
Creator of the Influential Leadership Programme
Author, Trainer and Executive Coach
"My purpose, and my passion, is to influence people to take positive, high-integrity action to become more influential."
This programme is based on Colin's recent book published with Kogan Page.
Influential Leadership: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done
"You can't be a leader without influence. This book crisply delivers the advice you need to become influential, fully tapping and utilizing your power to make a difference." Allen R. Cohen, author of Influence without Authority and Distinguished Professor of Global Leadership, Babson College.
"The Gautrey approach to influence has been a core, and the most highly rated, part of our Top Leadership development programme. This book comprehensively and coherently sets out an approach which enables managers to lift their eyes above the daily struggle and become transformational leaders." Catriona Renfrew, Director, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
Our role, at the Gautrey Group, is to ensure that you make a quantum leap in your ability to influence and help you progress towards becoming calm, confident and successful as a leader in your arena.
In order to get the most from a programme like this, you should be able to tick most, if not all, of these boxes:
- You're the sort of person who likes to take action, and are prepared to commit to making things happen.
- You are able to devote around an hour a week to learning how to become an influential leader.
- You have over 10 years experience in work, with a fair amount at management level.
- You either work in, or with, a large and complex organisation. It doesn't need to be a single entity and could be a collection of disparate groups.
Other things you need to know about the programme:
- The level and depth of this training is unique. The closest you will get to this is at specialised business school programmes where you can expect to pay anything from $6,000 to $10,000 for a short course.
- Because of Colin's research base, you will not get this kind of practical and deep insight from business schools. In fact, Colin frequently presents to business school audiences for this very reason.
So, now it is over to you. Are you ready for this?
Remember, the purpose of this programme is to help you to solve the problems you are facing right now by becoming more influential. It will help you to understand what is happening around you, learn how to analyse the competing agendas, and then develop a clear plan of action to make things happen.
This will help you to become calm, confident and able to influence strategically. It will enable you to take a big step towards becoming an influential leader, of people, of teams, of events and of results.
We want you to make an informed decision, aware of the detail, and committed to making it happen. So, if you have any questions, no matter how small, please email us and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Once you have decided, and you need to do this soon, the material is ready, the webinars are scheduled, and we are here to help. We are really excited by what we have created, and can't wait to see you benefit from it.
Not everyone needs to have the additional support and that's fine, we understand that. So, to make sure this is as widely available as possible, you can self-study, hop on all the webinars, watch all the videos, do all the exercises and also get access to well over 500 practical articles all about leadership and influence. Of course, if you get really stuck, let us know and we will help you as best as we can.
Single payment of £1,500
(plus VAT if applicable)
Email support, coaching and regular payments options are available on request.
A Little About Your Trainer, Colin Gautrey
Colin is a specialist in the topic of power and influence. His purpose, and passion, is to influence people to take positive, high-integrity action to become more influential, and successful.
Here are a few headlines:
- Colin is an author, trainer and executive coach specialising in the topic of power and influence in the workplace.
- He has been doing this for over ten years now, and his passion and enthusiasm continues to climb.
- Business Schools / MBAs have shown strong interest in his work. Colin has presented to many including London Business School, Warwick Business School (where he earned my MBA), Wharton, CASS, UMIST, AGSM and more besides. .
- Colin has written five books on the subject, the latest being Influential Leadership: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done and A Project Manager's Guide to Influence.
- Corporate clients include many household names and he has trained and coached thousands of people around the world.
- Finally, as a prolific writer, Colin is proud to say that his work has been used in over 20% of FTSE 100 companies and 30% of Fortune 100 corporations. .
However, grand though that may be, the most important thing to know is that Colin and his team will be here for you on the Influential Leadership Programme.
Start the Influential Leadership Programme today...
Single payment of £1,500
(plus VAT if applicable)
Note: If you would like a discount for a single payment for the programme, please email us. VAT is generally applicable within the EU. Full VAT invoices are issued monthly. Access is for individual use only.
Copyright © 2016 Colin Gautrey Limited. All Rights Reserved.