If you want to succeed in life, you have to be influential. Research has clearly shown that being influential is more difficult when you are in a minority position, such as a woman in a man's world.
In 2014, I research this challenge extensively, and arrived at a number of key conclusions that differentiate the way women tend to approach their work as influencers.
And to be honest, there are many things working in women's favour, if they did but know it, and use it.
If you wish to grow in influence, and success, you can access all of this research and a wide range of development articles to help you move forward, fast.
Included when you subscribe is a full PDF version of the book, Positive Influence for Women, containing over 70 practical articles to develop your influence.
- Five Key Differences in Personal Power: How men and women differ and more importantly, the implications.
- Behaving Like a Man: Considering the impact of feminine and masculine behaviours.
- Women and Bullying: Women are 50% more likely to experience bullying than men. How to prevent and cure bullying.
- Influencing Styles and Women: Exploring the fact and fiction behind gender stereotypes.
- Women, Influence and Minority Groups: Why research has found that women are more interested in how to influence.
- Getting Fair Recognition: Making sure visibility is appropriate, positive and aligned to your goals.
- Networking and Women: Why women have distinct advantages when it comes to networking, and the opportunities they are missing.
- Boosting Self-Confidence: What it is and how to build it.
FREE copy of PDF version of this extensive eBook
* We will never share your information with anyone, period.
Subscribe today and begin building learning how to become a more influential woman.
Written By: Colin Gautrey, author, facilitator and executive coach.
"My passion, and my purpose, is to help you to find positive, high-integrity action to become more influential."
Colin has specialised in the practical use of power and influence, especially in large/complex organisations, for over 10 years.
In that time, he has trained and coached at middle to senior levels in a wide range of blue-chip corporates, written five books and presented his ideas to tens of thousands of talented and ambitious professionals.
In this course, you will hear Colin sharing his unique insights, examples, and suggestions, on what you can do to become more influential.