The purpose of this self-development course is to help you learn how to use the very practical Stakeholder Influence Process developed by Colin over the last ten years.
Stakeholder Management is a critical activity for anyone (or any team) who has to big project or initiative to deliver. This is especially true if significant stakeholders are less than enthusiastic about what you have to deliver.
During this course, you will…
- Learn how to focus your influencing goals, determine priorities and think beyond the hard deliverables.
- Specify a clear goal relevant to your current role towards which you and can apply your learning.
- Learn how to identify powerful stakeholders who can affect your goal, one way or the other.
- Analyse key stakeholders to determine where they are positioned relative to your goal.
- Develop a stakeholder strategy aimed at achieving your influencing goal.
- Detail specific plans and actions which you can implement to begin unfolding your strategy.
- Learn how to engage more effectively with four different types of stakeholder.
- Focus your learning on things which matter most.
- Make significant moves towards your goal.
Yes, you will need to apply yourself to become more influential with your stakeholders. The whole point of this course is to make progress.
Along the way we have also included additional resources to help you succeed. These include templates, question tracks and mini-processes, all of which are designed to give you a flexible way to learn and become more influential.
This course is part of the Influence Library. Premium Plus and Exclusive members of the library will have extra exercises to complete within this course.
Access This Course