What's it all about?
The Influence Blog delivers the latest insights and practical ideas emerging from Colin's research into the topic of power and influence over the last 15 years. It has helped thousands of ambitious people to apply simple ideas and become more successful at work. And, happier too!
On a regular basis, usually every 10 days or so, Colin will share something he has discovered that he hopes will be relevant and useful to you as you pursue your career and work.
The primary objective is to deliver ideas that you can take action on. Expressed simply, and briefly, the shares will encourage you to implement, and reap the rewards of greater influence.
Here is a small taste of what has been covered before, and have become invaluable insights that so many people have acted on:
- Are You Too Nice to Get Ahead?
- Learning to Appreciate and Value Battle-Hardened Stakeholders
- Are You Wasting Your Time When You Try to Influence?
- Are You a Bully? Are You Sure You Aren’t?
- Responding to Unrealistic Demands
- Five Reasons Why You Should Use More Force
- How Credible is Your Expertise?
Author of the Influence Blog
Author, Trainer and Executive Coach
"My purpose, and my passion, is to influence people to take positive, high-integrity action to become more influential."
The Influence Blog now contains over 500 articles, all focused on influence. And the list is growing all the time!
Subscribe today and begin transforming your influence.
Who's Colin Gautrey anyway?
If you've not come across Colin before, he is a specialist coach and trainer on the practical use of power and influence. His purpose, and his passion, is to help people to harness the potential of influence and become more successful, and happier, at work. And achieve this, with their integrity intact!
Here are some of his headlines:
- Colin is an author, trainer and executive coach specialising in the topic of power and influence in the workplace.
- He has been actively pursuing this field since 2003, and his and enthusiasm continues to climb.
- Business Schools / MBAs have shown strong interest in his work. Colin has presented to many including London Business School, Warwick Business School (where he earned his MBA), Wharton, CASS, UMIST, AGSM and more besides. .
- Colin has written five books on the subject, most recently, Influential Leadership: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done and A Project Manager's Guide to Influence.
- His corporate clients include many household names and he has trained and coached thousands of people around the world.
- Finally, Colin is proud of the fact that his work has been used in over 20% of FTSE 100 companies and 30% of Fortune 100 corporations. .
However, grand though this may appear, the most important thing to know about Colin is that he is passionate about helping as much as he can. Together with his team, they will work their socks off to help you become more successful.