TALENT plus AMBITION plus INFLUENCE equals RESULTS
"A unique, personalised and confidential development service that will accelerate you towards your full potential."
To cut a long story short, several years ago I was responsible for a top talent development programme. It was intended to dramatically improve the performance of the client's brightest and best.
My role was to drive forward their development as fast, and as safely, as I could.
The initial cohort of 16 moved very fast. Within just a few months they had developed strategies and plans to deliver over £256m in new business and £34m in expense savings. Within a year, 12 of them had achieved more than these figures.
But, it wasn’t all about business results: their careers leapt forward too. Today, most of them are in global roles, some with multi-billion budgetary responsibilities.
Of course, it wasn’t all down to me. They had raw talent, high intelligence and the drive to make things happen.
"My purpose, and my passion, is to help you to take positive, high-integrity action to become more influential."
My role in their success was to:
- Focus their talent on high-impact opportunities.
- Escalate their vision and goals.
- Help them engage with those who matter most.
- Adjust their mindset to rapid success.
- Hold them accountable to what they agreed to do.
- Challenge them hard and get them believing it was possible.
- Be their devil’s advocate and greatest fan.
- Pick them up when they fell over, dust them off, and get them moving again.
Oh, and I also helped them to celebrate their successes and in many cases, became a close friend.
Last year, I rebuilt this approach and piloted what I've called, the Breakthrough Influence Intensive Coaching. It was designed on exactly the same principles as my original work, i.e. focus, speed and practicality, all aimed at tangible results.
Did the pilot work? Oh yes!
Nearly 75% of those who made the commitment ended up in new roles before the end of the programme. All of them reported back significant improvement in their prospects, their approach and more importantly, their positive expectations of the future.
You can see some of their reactions below.
And now, it could be your turn to get this level of support, especially if you feel you meet the following criteria:
- Hungry for success, whatever that means to you.
- Ready to make an investment in terms of time, energy and a modest amount of money.
- Able to listen to feedback, react intelligently, and adapt fast.
- Working in, or with, a large organisation.
- Keen to advance your results, and your career, within your current organisation.
- Prepared to accept a high-level of challenge and stretch.
- Probably earning at least £100,000 with 10+ years’ experience in large organisations.
- Willing to get going fast.
If you do meet all, or most of these, here’s the proposal.
For the next six months, if you’re up for it, and I think you will benefit big time, I will:
- Develop an intimate understanding of who you are and where you are going.
- Challenge you to define the specific results you are going to deliver, be they business or career.
- Help you to plan to achieve these results and get you moving.
- Provide you with guidance, coaching and challenge to overcome the roadblocks, internal or external.
- Ask you the questions you need to answer, and face up to the truth that may be holding your back.
- Counsel you when things go wrong, and help you to get moving again.
- Review progress with you every week for six months, via GoToMeeting (or Skype).
Put another way, within 24 hours of an email or invite from you, we’ll be talking.
However, you have to realise that there are no cast iron guarantees here. You have to be willing to go the extra mile, take feedback on board objectively and be open to change the way you are doing things. You also have to be ready to charge into this with energy and enthusiasm.
The enhanced clarity this has given me is incredible. And the progress I've made has been remarkable too, and in such a short space of time. Why didn't I do this years ago?
Executive Level Banker
I don't know how Colin does it, but within minutes of talking to him he seems to hit the nail on the head, helping me to see what I need to see. Then I can just get the hell on with it. And, he is usually bang on.
We've been through some very challenging times over the last few months. While many have been losing their heads, (if not their jobs) I have kept calm and focused. Without doubt, the support has enabled me to make things happen, and get noticed. Oh, and get a new job too!
Senior Procurement Manager
Colin Gautrey, author, facilitator and executive coach.
"My passion, and my purpose, is to help you to find positive, high-integrity action to become more influential."
Colin has specialised in the practical use of power and influence, especially in large/complex organisations, for over 10 years.
In that time, he has trained and coached at middle to senior levels in a wide range of blue-chip corporates, written five books and presented his ideas to tens of thousands of talented and ambitious professionals.
In this programme, you will benefit directly from Colin's unique insights, examples, and suggestions, on what you can do to become more successful.