Once you have completed the exercise to identify your personal brand words, you will need to start to implement it. To establish your personal brand, you are going to have to take some action. This exercise will help you to begin to put your brand into practice and, over time, progressively enable you to create the impression you wish to create.
For each of your words, think of a role model and consider…
- How would they look and dress?
- How would they stand and move?
- What would their voice sound like (pitch, tone, pace, etc.)?
- What sort of words and phrases would be commonly used by them?
- How would they behave in meetings?
- What might they do differently face to face?
Nobody is the complete article, so now you need to consider what you need to do to turn the volume up on your personal brand words.
Now, for each word consider what do you need to…
Word 4: If you really can’t settle on just 3 words, that’s okay, but you’ll need to write it somewhere else!