How to Win Over Your Boss
The main purpose of this online course is to help you to take clear and positive action that will lead to the transformation of your relationship with your boss, line manager or key stakeholder.
These will be many and will vary depending on your situation. Generally, the course will help you to:
- Get the support you need and deserve from your boss.
- Keep in the loop with critical insights and updates.
- Become part of your boss' inner circle.
- Improve the quality, quantity and timeliness of communication.
- To have your opinions and ideas actively sought out and then really listened to.
- Influence your boss when you need to on important issues.
- Get more face time and regular 1:1 meetings.
- Work more like a peer with your boss.
- Gain shared understanding of objectives and expectations.
- Avoid many of the common problems like micro-managing.
- Enjoy working with your boss!
This course will be delivered in a unique format to allow for rapid implementation and maximise the benefits.
Creator of How to Win Over Your Boss
Author, Trainer and Executive Coach
"My purpose, and my passion, is to influence people to take positive, high-integrity action to become more influential."
- Extensive range of video tutorials divided into three modules.
- Practical exercises to help you take the action necessary.
- Additional videos to answer common questions and issues faced with bosses.
- Support options include self-study, email support and remote coaching.
- Extensive library of additional articles and exercises to help you continue to increase your influence.
- Self-paced learning at your convenience.
- Full year access to all materials.
This will be perfect for you if you:
- Are unhappy with the way your relationship is working (or rather, not working) with you boss.
- Have decided that it is high time you took the initiative and did something about it.
- In the past, you've had poor relations with your bosses and want to avoid it happening again.
- Feel like you are missing out to other colleagues who seem to be favourites.
- Have a great deal to offer, if only the boss would take notice and support you.
The course will be based around three core modules:
- A Day in the Life of... Taking a long hard look at the facts around the work our boss is doing, how it relates to you and critically, the pressures and challenges they are facing. This is vital preparation for what follows, and will help you to re-evaluate the relationship.
- Building the Relationship. Exploring the psychological side of relationships and outlining processes that can be implemented to dramatically improve the way you work with your boss. This is not about the boss doing what you want, or about you doing what your boss wants. It is about developing a meeting of equals.
- Resetting the Contract. Getting down to business and implementing the transformation. This may be quick, or it may be slow, but this session will help you to lay out a clear plan of action and a means of monitoring and adjusting how you are working together.
In addition, videos will be released during the course that will tackle common problems and challenges, and also, responding to questions from those participating in the course.
- How to Get More Face Time
- Minimising Micro-Managing
- Understanding Insecurities
- Competing with Your Colleagues
- Disagreeing with Your Boss
- Avoiding Jam Tomorrow and other political dirty tricks.
- Dealing with Persistent Avoidance
- Boosting Confidence and Self-Empowerment
In total, there is over 3 hours of video tutorials, 14 potent exercises and over 500 supporting articles that you have at your disposal on this course.
To get moving right now, and begin to transform the relationship with your boss, simply click the button opposite, complete the checkout process. You'll then be taken straight to the course.
Don't forget, in addition to the course, you'll also have access to over 500 practical articles on influence, so you'll be able to fine tune your studies to make it perfect for you.
Single payment of £250 GBP (appx $330 USD)
(plus VAT if applicable)
When you have made your choice, simply hit the "Start Now" button beside the option that you have decided is right for you, and you'll be enrolled within a few minutes.
That's me (Colin Gautrey). If you don't know who I am, you can read the headlines below. In a nutshell, I've been specialising in the subject of power and influence since 2003. In that time I've trained and coached thousands of people, along with writing five books.
You can find out more about me below, or by clicking on the about tab at the top of this page.
When you scroll down you will see a list of common questions. If you have anything you want to ask before you sign-up, please just EMAIL THE TEAM and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q: How long will I have access to the materials?
A: One year. That also applies to any related readings we provide and the exercises too. That means you can study (and review) at your leisure.
Q: Can I get my employer to pay for this masterclass?
A: Yes, that is quite likely. We've made this as simple as possible so that you can join the course by paying with your credit card. Once you've done that, you'll just need to influence your company to cover this on your expense account.
Q: Can I buy this for someone else?
A: Yes, when you complete your purchase you should see a checkbox if you are buying this as a gift. Once the purchase has been made, you'll then be able to send a link to a friend so they can enrol on the course.
Q: How much time will I need to devote to this?
A: To be honest, apart from investing up to 4-5 hours joining the webinars and watching the videos, it depends how much time you have to think about what we are sharing, and deciding how to implement. In total, you might want to set aside up to 7 hours to complete all the work and also prepare for resetting the relationship with your boss.
It is also worth noting that while the live webinars are fixed, you can watch the recordings and return to all of the content for a full year, so you can study at your own pace.
A LIttle About Your Trainer
Colin Gautrey is a specialist in the topic of power and influence. His purpose, and passion, is to influence people to take positive, high-integrity action to become more influential, and successful.
Here are a few headlines:
- Colin is an author, trainer and executive coach specialising in the topic of power and influence in the workplace.
- He has been doing this for over ten years now, and his passion and enthusiasm continues to climb.
- Business Schools / MBAs have shown strong interest in his work. Colin has presented to many including London Business School, Warwick Business School (where he earned my MBA), Wharton, CASS, UMIST, AGSM and more besides. .
- Colin has written five books on the subject, the latest being Influential Leadership: A Leader's Guide to Getting Things Done and A Project Manager's Guide to Influence.
- Corporate clients include many household names and he has trained and coached thousands of people around the world.
- Finally, as a prolific writer, Colin is proud to say that his work has been used in over 20% of FTSE 100 companies and 30% of Fortune 100 corporations. .
However, grand though that may be, the most important thing to know about Colin is that he is here for you on How to Win Over Your Boss.
Copyright © 2016 Colin Gautrey Limited.